Saturday, 29 October 2011

Love chocolates...

I gobbled down 3 mini Mars bars today. And I felt so much better after that... I should probably stock up on mini-sized chocolates...

I probably scared you guys with my previous post. Hah! Don't worry! I'm feeling a lot better after crying several times...

Thank you, Bestie. For always knowing what to say and when to say it. Really needed to hear what you said. Especially from you. But you almost made me cry in the middle of my lecture! But I'm gonna forgive you cos you surprised me as well. Lol...

I really should start revising. But I can't seem to focus. Probably due to the late-night outing yesterday. Slacked in mum's room watching TV the entire day today and refused to budge. Gonna try mugging again tomorrow... LOL.

Oh! I have to announce my new found love for Fossil! Ok, not exactly new but yeah... I have decided to save up and get a good quality bag from them. My cheapo bags are all falling apart and it's frustrating. I want a good quality, rugged-looking, vintage-y bag.

Don't get me wrong. I still love my Guess and DKNY bags. And they're all still holding up well. But I've always, I mean ALWAYS, wanted a LEATHER bag that can actually last! So yeah... Fossil it is... =)

Time for bed... Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day!

No comments: