I think it's been 2 weeks since we last contacted. Don't remember the exact number of days... But I guess that's a good thing.
Seriously, as much as I try to forget, I feel that someone up above is trying to play a prank on me. There are so many coincidences that links me to him everyday that I feel like it's a sign. Yesterday, my mum gave me a pair of bear earrings. Bear, is a nickname I gave him. Today, my teacher mentioned that her son is 1.84m tall. He is 1.84m too. Then I would see people with his physique, and kinda looks like him. Not to mention his name... His very common name...
I am feeling a lot better. Just sometimes, when such coincidences occur and he crosses my mind, I feel frustrated with myself for thinking about him all over again. It's like I'm not allowed to forget this person. It's like the memories must be there to torture me now and then.
But I'm glad to say I don't hurt so much now. Because I have more important things to look forward to. Because I know I probably have the ability to charm the pants off other people. (KIDDING! I don't wanna do that!) And I know, and have accepted, that he is the one manipulating the entire situation. Ok la, maybe he's not that bad, but he did make the first move! And if I attracted him to me, then probably there's something in me that could charm the pants off other people right???
Hah! I'm starting to ramble. Anyways, I do believe that soon, it won't hurt anymore... It's no biggie... I'll survive...
And this is probably one of my reasons for insisting on going to Japan on my own...
Gotta go meet Fang Fang soon... Hope everyone have an awesome week ahead! Toodles~!
No comments:
Post a Comment