Sunday, 25 September 2011

"我在你心中还省多少..."

One of my primary school friends recently registered her marriage with a guy that I would say was made for her. The couple were born on the same day and their names are Brenda and Brendon. It's really a happy reunion for them. And when we got to know about it, we couldn't be happier for them...

Two more from the huge group of ours are looking for flats... Seeing them all settle down and start families, makes me wonder how many more heartbreaks must I go through before I start my own... Don't get me wrong, I am super happy for them. Cos they deserve everything they have and probably deserve more...

I'm probably just an unlucky one. Or, like May says, he lost his way and am still trying to find a way to me. Whatever it is, I survived being single and still will. I just don't know how many heartbreaks I can endure before going berserk...

And, I probably succeeded in pissing him off. Just like I wanted...

And...


But I do wanna let go...

No comments: