Friday, 15 April 2011
He came back...
A good luck charm that works? I hung it up on my phone last night and got this surprise this morning.
I guess I wouldn't call it a good luck charm for now until I'm sure it's a good thing. He seems different. He seems more mature... And he speaks with an accent. It's like speaking to a new house mate. And I suppose that's all I'm able to say now...
Let's just hope the good luck charm really works... And that he's learnt his lesson.
Somehow, I couldn't bear to hit him in the face like I pictured. I figured he looked pathetic enough to gain my sympathy. Come on XY, don't go soft now... But on the other hand, if my parents are happy, I'm happy... But if he tries anything funny, I'm not giving him anymore chances...
Anyways, blood donation failed today. My blood pressure was too low. And my dad couldn't donate cos of his previous episode of high blood pressure. Oh well, I tried...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment