Monday, 18 April 2011

Contented... =)

Had a sudden feeling of contentment. I realised I'm luckier than most people. I have a family. I'm healthy (besides the asthma and the low BP). I have my own room. I have an awesome laptop. I have a super haughty wabbit. I'm doing pretty well in school. I have the most awesome friends someone could ever have. I have cute Japanese guy to talk to.

What more could I ask for?

I should try putting that tainted past behind me now... Yup, shut up, Ms. Perfectionist. Everyone's got a past... Mine just happens to be more dramatic and is able to amaze cute Japanese guy. Mine just happens to be like scenes from movies.

I'm only hoping for a better future. But with him back, I'm not sure if anything is gonna be better. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hope that I can find the brother I never had.

Shut up now, Ms. Perfectionist... Cos right now, I think my life is awesome...

No comments: