It's no longer something I enjoy as much. Mainly cos I'm quite blind when it starts to get dark.
I used to fear the dark. I don't like the idea of not being able to see faces of the people passing me by clearly. I don't like looking at blurry images at night. I don't like that I can't see ditches or some random hole or drain on the side of the road. The only consolation is that I can still see the moon and the stars, even though they're blurry.
I appreciate and 甚至有点感动 when you guys hold my hand and say you'll be my eyes. But whenever I'm alone, I feel quite vulnerable. LOL.
It's time for a 导盲犬! Or I could go for a cheaper alternative and get a boyfriend. Just someone who holds my hand and guides me, slows down to match my pace and give that reassuring squeeze on the hand to show he understands.
Some day... Just some day... I know I will meet him... =)
2 comments:
:) :) warm fuzzy feelings! I LOLed at the 導盲犬 and "cheaper alternatives" part...u din realise that we are the cheapEST alternative! The only payment is listening to our (beautiful) rendition of 你是我的眼. ;)
LOL! I know you guys are... But you guys can't possibly send me home everytime I go out mah... A boyfriend has the responsibility to do that... Even if it's against his will... ;)
Post a Comment