2 more papers and I'M FREE~~~!!! The first thing I'm gonna do on Thursday (which is the day after my exams) is to CUT MY HAIR!!! Sorry, Bel! I don't think I can wait for the weekend to go cut together. I'm in desperate need to get rid of my excessive hair. LOL!
And after pampering myself with an expensive haircut, I'm gonna go SHOPPING!!! And I'll definitely buy something. I feel my hands itching... I'm in desperate need for some new clothing to match my new favourite skirt, you know, the one I actually bought for CNY but didn't wear it cos apparently I don't have anything to go with it. I'm thinking of buying more dresses. I'm kinda getting sick of wearing jeans. Hmmm... Feminine or edgy? Both?
I only had 5 hours of sleep last night. But I'm feeling super high now... I don't know why. It's probably the stage just before feeling extremely tired. Getting ready for that now...
Anyways, the Pharmacology exam today was... Well... Enjoyable, I suppose. So was Sociology. There're possible As but I'm not too sure... Don't wanna give myself too much hope.
Yup... I feel tired-ness coming... I'm gonna go take a loooooooonnng nap...
Toodles~!
No comments:
Post a Comment