In about 24 hours, I'll be in Nagoya. Probably in the airport hotel unpacking and freezing my arse off. Yes, I could see it now...
Thank goodness my cold went away for a bit. I self-medicated and went to bed at 12am and slept like a log for 10 straight hours. Nice! I'm still feeling a little woozy from the drug though...
I need to get out of the house... Need to go get my eye cream and some ziploc baggies. And I've to meet Adela and gang for dinner. But before that, I've to clean Lola's cage. She seems to know I'm leaving. She hasn't been behaving well and her appetite is quite bad... Think I'll have to spend more time with her today... I just hope she doesn't bite me...
Anyways, back to tomorrow. I can't wait for the stop in Hong Kong. I desperately need my Chee Cheong Fun and egg tart fix. But I don't think there'll be enough time though... =(
And! The first thing I'm gonna find when I reach Japan is SASHIMI!!!!!! And also the Hyaku-yen store (equivalent to Daiso). Woohoo~!
Oh, we have to do some kind of performance thingy towards the end of the trip as some kind of cultural exchange thing. And guess what? We're singing. And guess what? I'm one of the 4 main singers, cos nobody else volunteered. The key is freaking high... So I'll probably need to warm up (and annoy everyone) beforehand.
I can't wait to get there... Yes, I could see it now... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment