Friday, 13 January 2012
Emo to the max...
Right we are! My devils probably are here all at one go... So hopefully, it won't be this bad in the near future...
Attachment tomorrow. Alone... Well, not exactly since my other classmate took MC. So she'll be with me. Without a clinical instructor. Awesome. Somehow, the clinical instructor hasn't got on my nerves yet, as she did with everyone else. I'm hoping she sees what I'm capable of and stop praising the PRCs. It's disgusting.
After that, it'll be a journey home, get some rest, and probably go for a walk down to the reservoir. Then stay home for a quiet night, chat with Jap guy, watch some Friends, sleep.
Honestly, I'm still trying to find something good out of all the hell that devil is giving. And honestly, I can't see it. Cos nothing good ever comes from him...
Cheer up now, tomorrow will be a better day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes!! Jiayou laopo! *hugs*
Post a Comment