It's probably the worst 4 months of my life. And I can't believe I'm facing the second death in my family in less than 3 months. If everyone has a worst stage in their lives, this is probably mine. And I'm hoping I'll have a smoother journey ahead. And I guess, you win some, you lose some...
I guess I would learn something out of this experience. No, wait! I think I already did.
Cos I've never been so thankful of my loved ones for being there for me. And I've never treasured what I have as much as I do now. I'm a very, very lucky girl. And I don't think I deserve the amount of love and concern I get from my loved ones. It's overwhelming. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I will stay strong just to make it all worth it. And I will give each and everyone of you a big hug if I could, even though it'd probably be a little bit awkward if you're a guy.
Don't try to knock me down now, Life!
Rest well, Grandpa... You'll be missed and loved always. And I'll forever miss your cooking and your toothless grin... You taught me to stay strong. And I will...
No comments:
Post a Comment