Saturday, 12 November 2011

"Out of sight, out of mind"

I'm actually pretty thankful for the "unsubscribe" thing on FB. Cos I decided to use it and unsub to him. Saw his update on my news feed that he got accepted to UWA. Wanted to congratulate him but I held back cos I figured I probably am the last person he wants to see.

I am really happy for him. Really. But seeing his things on my news feed makes me slightly uncomfortable. Hence the decision. Maybe, in future, when I feel better about everything, it'll all go back to normal...

Saw his brother in school today. Felt so awkward that all I could afford to give was a teeny tiny smile. Ann said he was already staring at me for a long time but I didn't notice. I can be really blind sometimes, which in such cases, is a good thing...

Anyways, I had an awesome time today shopping! Bought A LOT of stuff! Broke now... Since I'm saving up for my Fossil stuff... Love! *swoons*

Laughed till I started feeling breathless today... Not sure why it happened. Probably due to the constant crying yesterday and the additional blocked nose... Still having a darn headache... =(

Should go to bed now... Tata~

No comments: