I had a fight with that asshole living in my house. He brought his eff-ing gf back home again. And after what happened couple of days ago and the addition of his gf showing me the finger, I lost it. Shivering with anger, I took the broom and hit him freaking hard. I don't know how many times I hit him but I broke the metal pole of the broom into 2. He fought back too. But I managed to make him bleed...
Don't worry, I'm fine... No bruises, no cuts on me... But when I saw him bleed, instead of feeling guilty, I actually felt pleased with myself. I actually had the ability to make him bleed, to hurt him... And I was glad I could. Cos I don't feel so vulnerable anymore.
That girl, is no one simple. You should've seen how fast her faced changed when my mum stepped in. I wanted to hit her. But of course I stopped myself. Figured if she's that fake, I can be that fake to her as well... After all, I'm born a gemini. No one can do it better...
After that, I kinda wanted to ask B out to talk about this and I decided not to. I'm strong enough to face this on my own. Cried, wiped away some tears and went on with stress-relieving video-watching on youtube...
Mum said I shouldn't have started the fight as he is my brother after all. I said my brother passed away a long long time ago. That person, is not him...
Conclusion? I'm happy to see him bleed. And I hope he moves away soon. If he doesn't, I will...
No comments:
Post a Comment