Thursday, 11 August 2011

Lame things before I start mugging...

I need a new haircut... Perhaps a perm? I kinda want wavy hair and not stick-straight like mine... I kinda want a new hair colour too! But I can't have anything too adventurous (even though I want to) cos I have clinical attachment in about a month's time...

It's been 10 days and it feels like 10 months.

I can't wait to get to Batam.

I can't wait for exams to be over.

I can't get you out of my head.

I can't concentrate.

I'm looking forward to going to IMH.

I can't wait for the holidays to begin... I need slacking time, photography time, needlework time, catching up time, sleeping time, exhibition time, exploring alone time... Blah blah blah...

I finally understood why he went MIA on me... His computer broke down on him...

Need to remind myself to ask teachers about overseas attachment.

I can finally get the stupid CPR cert.

Need to remind self to get definite answer.

Need to go mug now... *sulk*

No comments: