Batam! With my laopos, mum and cousin! I need a massage!!! And some rest and relaxation...
Hong Kong! End of this year with my poly mates! First time travelling with them and also first time spending New Year's overseas! I'm already looking forward to lots of laughter and lame jokes... And of course lots of Chee Cheong Fun and egg tarts! And a year's worth of shopping...
Australia! Pending... Probably my grad trip with B. 2 weeks! Looking forward to a sky full of stars and random kangaroos on the roads. And chicken salt fries in Tassie... And of course the search for my kaleidoscope and scones and tea... And also to see if I can actually live and work there in future...
Japan! Pending... Probably my 2nd grad trip alone (if I can afford it)... I've already got friends there to bring me around... So I'm all set! Sushi, Sashimi, Ocha! This time, it'll be Osaka and Hokkaido! And also to see if I can actually blend in and stay there for the rest of my life... =)
I'll just go straight to Japan if Aussie fails... Lol...
I need rest now... Last day of school tomorrow...
Good night, world... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment