Nay: 4 more days to more presentations, exams, and more presentations...
Thoughts: I've grown to like this hospital. Really. Just kinda felt they're still super disorganised. But other than that, it's quite a nice place to work in. I must admit that the staff here is nicer than *ahem* that other hospital. They're really willing to teach and pull no airs at all. And how can I not love the fact that it's just a 15-minute walk away from my place?
Anyways, time passes really fast here. Maybe cos of the awesome company I have. And of course, the awesome teacher (who's only 27).
And today, was a day of achievements and unknown injuries to self. I found 2 weird cuts on my right hand and don't know how I got them. I gotta be more careful... Especially in the hospital. And as for achievements, I managed to escape from mundane wiping of butts and changing of diapers! I managed to do wound dressing for a patient, and I'm not gonna go into details cos it's quite
Side-track: I'm still breaking out like crazy. I guess my hormones are still raging on... Settle down already! I'm waaaaayy past puberty! And I think it's time to hunt for a new moisturiser...
Side-track again: Wasn't able to talk to him yesterday. =( But he did send me an FB message which he probably needed to pay for... I kinda feel we're both drifting away from each other sometimes... That's not a good sign...
Anyways, I had a bad cold yesterday. I probably had a record-breaking number of sneezes for the entire day. My nose and throat are sore from all that sneezing. And I had to wear a mask at work today. Kinda like hiding behind that mask though... =)
It's gonna be another long day of work tomorrow... Gonna go sleep. Oyasuminasai!
Bye everybody! Bye! *does the annoying Barberella wave*
No comments:
Post a Comment