Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Too tired...

I should start sleeping early. Since I'm trying to go all out on the 'healthy lifestyle' thing. The diet that I gradually tried to change is kinda helping. At least I lost 4kg! Hehehe... I've been eating a lot less chocolates and sweets now. And also cut down on my favourite iced lemon tea and replacing it with water or hot green tea. Or course I still have my days of guilty pleasures... I hope this change of mine didn't come too late.

The chest pains have been more frequent this year. I'm not sure if it's due to stress, exhaustion or heart problems. I guess what freaked me out was the fact that my dad had a mild episode of heart attack last year. And I'm afraid it would be hereditary.

I swear I'll go get myself checked asap. As soon as I can get some time off of school.

I've been feeling lazy since the start of the semester! I haven't really started revising... Unlike last year, I was super hardworking during the first month of school lor! I hope I don't get complacent and slack off... I still want a 3.8 GPA at least...

Yup yup... I should go to bed now... Or after I've synced my iPhone... Soon soon...

No comments: