First off, I'll be having 3 weeks of attachment prior to my birthday, with my birthday week being the last. So forgive me if I'm grumpy or a little stoned if we happen to celebrate on the actual day. And I kinda wanna stay home in the day... Maybe we'll just go out for dinner or something? Or maybe on Friday night after my last day of work?
Anyways, here goes the wishlist... And not in order of preference...
1. Pandora bracelet - Considering that I know how expensive it is, I wouldn't expect you guys to get this. I would either get this myself or ask my future significant other to get it. ;)
2. Sims 3 World Adventure Pack - This is for people like *ahem* Kenny *ahem*.
3.
4. A nice pair of ballerina flats for everyday school use - I'm in desperate need for shoes and I'm a size 38 by the way.
5. Fossil Yellow Leather Satchel / Dr. Martens look-alike messenger bag - It's expensive. But it's going on my wishlist anyways.
6. Paul Frank iPhone case! - Or any other iPhone case with my favourite characters.
7. Chen Qi Zhen's concert DVD and her albums!
8. Friends Season 10
9. A vintage Volkswagen camper van! - MY DREAM CAR!!! LOVE!
10. Real vintage pieces - Dresses, rings, bracelets, bags etc. Note: REAL, not copies.
11. A hot date! - Highly impossible but oh well, a girl can dream.
12. An old gramophone! The kind with the big horn thing! - Even though I'm not really sure what to do with it or where to put it. But I LOVE!!!
As for what to do on that day (actual or non-actual), I have some ideas...
1. French cuisine / random pretty cafe like Blue Kouzina
2. Mango ice for dessert
3. Indoor activities - Cos I don't wanna melt under the sweltering heat and have you guys hear me complain about sweat and eczema. It's gross. And I'll be wearing a dress, so no running/cycling unless informed early.
4. Sleep - I'll be tired, as mentioned above, so I don't mind if I just stay at home to sleep. You guys are welcomed to watch. No wait, that's creepy. Edward Cullen creepy.
5. Best is that everyone celebrates together so I don't have to meet too many people on too many days.
6. Chill out at a pub?
7. Bring me to hunt for real vintage stuff?
8. And something random, I don't want anything that shows my age on that day... Yup, not even candles... LOL!
That's all I can think of right now... I'll update if I think of anymore... =)
Night, world!
No comments:
Post a Comment