Monday, 23 May 2011

Not sleeping yet, as usual...

This always happens. As much as I try to sleep, I can't. And it always happens before the start of something important, e.g. exams, attachments, job interviews, trips.

But today, I'm up cos I was still chatting with him on Skype until an hour ago. Forgive me but I won't have many chances to chat with him after Saturday. Probably none even. Cos he'll be going for another round of attachments near his parents' house and there's no internet connection there. And he'll be gone for 2 months. 2 whole freaking months. He said he'll try to find a way but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Time will definitely pass slower without him to chat with during weekends. I can only rely on my books and you guys now, my lovely people!

It's probably a sign. For me to concentrate more on my upcoming projects and exams. I should really be more hardworking now... The 2-week break would probably be the best time to catch up with all that school work. I need to force myself. Starting tomorrow.

I'm craving for my chocolate drink from Timbre... *hint hint* =(

No comments: