Before I start doing up my list of drugs, there's something I wanna say...
I FEEL SO LUCKY TO HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS BY MY SIDE! AND I LOVE YOU ALL! ALL OF YOU! And this includes my parents, of course.
You guys gave me a past to remember, a present to live for and a future to look forward to. For those who know me for 10 years or more, THANK YOU, for being with me throughout this lifelong journey. I'm looking forward to decades more fun times with you. I'm imagining us laughing and chatting and playing mahjong even when all our teeth falls off. And as for people I got to know recently, from poly or the Japan trip, I'm glad you entered my life at some point. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what I've been missing out. And you guys showed me more TLC than I ever deserve. I'll treasure you well... All of you... =)
Warm and fuzzy feelings, anyone? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment