Tuesday, 12 April 2011

We're gonna be in the papers?!

Sunny told me the school is thinking of sending the story of us sending food to our Japan hosts to the media. Though I don't fully agree to it, but I guess it's nice to be appreciated.

I just hope the school doesn't use us as free publicity. And we're not gonna have pictures of us. It'll all be about the Japanese hosts. Not us. Plus, we didn't do it for the school. We did it for them. So we don't really want the focus on us.

And really, I wasn't the one who initiated it. LOL. So the credit goes to 2 of my amazing friends, Sunny and Shameera. I'll just be in the background, soaking up the appreciation from the people, feeling all warm and fuzzy... =)

Like I said, it's nice to be appreciated for our efforts...

And tomorrow, it's buffet lunch and dinner/movie date! I can't wait... =)

No comments: