Sunday, 20 March 2011

Touched by their efforts...

Tomorrow, the people who went for the Japan trip will be meeting up for something we felt we should do. We're gonna buy groceries and ship it off to our hosts.

Even though they kept saying they're fine and not affected by the recent events, we know that's not the actual truth. Food supplies are running low and shelves of the stores have been cleared. We're worried they wouldn't have enough food as they rely on convenience stores a lot.

We decided we should do something. It's the least we could do, really...

I got kinda emotional when I saw the post on Facebook. I've never thought they would be thinking of the same thing as I was. Except that I wanna be there, physically, to render help. But, it's the same concept... =)

And, they purposely changed the meeting time and venue for my sake lor! I'm so freaking touched I could cry!

I'm hoping everything would turn out well for Japan... Nobody deserves a tragedy like this.

I need to go to bed now... I know I'm gonna dream of Japan again later tonight...

Sweet dreams, everyone... =)

No comments: