People have been asking me what I've learnt from my trip to Japan. I decided to blurt it all out here for my fading memory...
1. It is a superbly charming place. It kinda takes you in, leaves you breathless and makes you want more of it.
2. The people there are really polite. They bow all the time. No kidding.
3. They are really orderly, friendly, caring, warm, hospitable, beautiful, helpful, etc. (The list could go on...)
4. Their healthcare system is so much more advanced, so much more 贴心, so much more elderly-friendly. Unlike the all-about-money system here...
5. They never aim to please, they aim to make it unforgettable (in a good way, of course).
6. The food is AWESOME!
7. Their nurses in the private hospital we visited don't wear uniforms. It's to allow the residents there to feel more at home.
8. And they don't call their patients patients, they call them residents.
9. The little children there are SUPER cute.
10. They seriously love the peace sign and will never fail to show it in photos.
11. They eat A LOT for breakfast.
12. Miso soup is like kimchi in Korea.
13. They are photo-ready. At all times. Always.
14. Their maximum speed limit is only 50km/h. And they rarely RARELY use their horns or their middle fingers.
15. They are easily entertained. Or as Shameera says, "Shoot up very easily"... ;)
16. The basic pay for nurses is more than twice of the pay here... That means a lot, don't you think?
I'll add on if I think of anymore... But now, I wanna go miss Japan a little more. I miss it so much I keep dreaming of it at night... Le sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment