Here I am... When I could be studying or sleeping (considering I have an 8am class tomorrow)...
I haven't actually started on revision. Well, I can't say I haven't started. Cos technically, I started Bio and pharmacology revision ages ago... I just haven't completed it yet... I think for next semester, I should go back to typing my notes out instead of writing them. Writing takes up too much time.
The gloomy weather is really a pain in the behind. There goes my effort of cleaning windows. And I'm still not done with spring-cleaning yet! Think I have no choice but to finish the rest on Wednesday...
Lola's doing fine now, by the way. She sulked for a couple of days and lost appetite and lost some weight too. She's back to her normal greedy self now. Which is good cos I think she's dreadfully skinny. I shall be a good mom and let her out for an hour while I clean her cage tomorrow... =)
I should go to bed now...
I hate 8am classes...
No comments:
Post a Comment