Wednesday, 2 February 2011

I miss it so so much...

Miss what? You ask...?

I miss travelling.
I miss looking at new things, new environment, new people.
I miss exploring.
I miss finding something quirky/interesting/funny around every corner.
I miss experiencing new cultures.
I miss seeing new scenery.
I miss looking at Colonial buildings.
I miss Port Arther.
I miss art-sy things in Melb.
I miss the stars in Tassie.
I miss the Chee Cheong Fun in Hong Kong.
I miss the egg tarts in Macau.
I miss the XXL chicken in Taipei.
I miss the weather in Genting.
I miss the strawberries in Cameron Highlands.
I miss the doughnuts at Victoria Market.
I miss the Cadbury factory.
I miss Argyle Street in Mongkok.
I miss waking up to birds chirping (not the annoying kind) in Chiang Mai.
And most of all, I miss the feeling of peace and freedom whenever I travel.

I am SO looking forward to Japan. And I know I'll miss it so so much after I return.

If only I have a job that allows me to travel, like, a reporter for travel magazines, or host of some travel shows, or just simply a traveller. I'd like that... =)

PS. The list could go on and on and on and on...

No comments: