Monday, 27 February 2012

Peace at last...

Asshole has gone for reservist. Without him around, everything seems peaceful. Everyone feels just a bit more calm. And for once, I feel safer. I feel like I could take on the world once again. Sometimes I just can't understand how some people can hurt everyone around them just to keep their own happiness. To me, it's just plain selfish-ness.

Been working on some lyrics these few days. I have this amateur-ish tune in my head and with what I've gone through these past 6 months, everything seems to flow out pretty easily. But knowing me, I probably won't finish the song. Haha... Even if I do, it'll probably be too heartbreaking to sing it.

Been hit with a piece of good news but nothing has been confirmed yet. Will announce here only when it's confirmed just so I won't jinx it again. I'm hoping all goes well. I dreadfully need something to look forward to after all I've been through.

It's time to feel inspired once again. It's time for HK to work it's magic on me once again.


Looking forward to more egg tarts, bo luo buns, cool weather, shopping and exploring...

No comments: