And I'm still looking back. Those words that you said, those things that we did, those small moments of bliss... It's all as clear as day in my mind.
I don't like this feeling. It makes me feel weak and vulnerable. If I could go back in time, I wouldn't choose to go this far. Because I was fine the way I was before I met you.
But you know what? I won't show you my weak moments. And I'll take every baby step of improvement as a lesson learnt and appreciated. At least the tears stopped a long time ago. I'll show you what you missed out on. I'll show you how "perfect" I am. I'll show you what I'm capable of.
And one day, when we meet on the streets, I'll make sure you wonder why the hell you let me go in the first place. I'll make sure you wonder why you didn't fight for me back then. I'll make sure you regret it.
Because I'm proud to say I didn't regret any of this. At least, I did what my heart told me to. I fought.
And now, I'm fighting to forget you. And just so you know, I always succeed.
No use crying over spilled milk now...
No comments:
Post a Comment