Saturday, 17 December 2011

Looking forward to the New Year!

After such a sucky year, I really can't wait to move into a new year! Well, this year started out pretty good. There was Japan, made lots of new, firm friends, director's list #2, got to know him better... Then everything went downhill as soon as that asshole returned.

Lost love interest, lost friend, lost a loved one, grades slipped, emotions ran haywire, asshole still getting into trouble, constant emotional stress, found out his friends have been introducing girls to him, losing faith in relationships, mum's mental breakdown...

Yeah, sounds like I really need a break. And I really need distractions to get my mind off of things... And I really need to get my grades up. But somehow, I just don't have enough energy to deal with everything at once.

Travelling always makes me feel refreshed. I'm hoping this trip will do me good and inspire me once again. I believe HK will somehow work it's magic on me.

I am stronger that I actually think I am. But sometimes, I really don't wanna keep looking after myself, as independent as I can be... I just wonder when I'll meet that person who can change my life around. That person who can actually convince me to stay. That person whom I can wholly rely on. That person who can read my thoughts. That person who makes me, me.

Till then, my loves...

I'll probably come up with a less depressing post once I get enough sleep... Good night, world...

No comments: