Drama drama drama. The more I wanna get out of it, the more dramatic it becomes. When will it end? Why can't you just disappear from the face of the earth? How can you be so cruel? So cruel that I just want to strangle you to death?
You don't deserve to be here, living comfortably with a roof over your head. You deserve to suffer. You deserve that cos you caused us to suffer. I believe in karma. And I believe it's gonna get you. It's just a matter of time. So good luck. And if you can, don't ever return if you ever leave.
This week, is possibly my worst week of the semester. With 3 presentations and 2 tests, and another nightmare of the semester coming up next Monday! I'm just glad I got one presentation down today. And I already finished the other. I should just concentrate on my tests now...
I will survive this week. I always do.
Rabbit eyes, begone now...
It's time for a little break for Friends! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment