Sometimes, I believe that saying some things I really want to happen will kinda jinx it. And I end up not getting what I want. Realized this depressing fact back in my days when I was still hunting for jobs. I told everyone how excited I was for it, how it would change my life, and I end up empty-handed.
And also about B, wrote about him, told everyone who showed a wee bit of interest to know, end up without him.
Then on the other hand, I would always tell myself that things happen for a reason. Like not getting those jobs, and I end up in Nursing. And I have to proudly say that I LOVE MY JOB. Even though it drains life away, makes me look more haggard, cuts me from my social circle, and the ever-so-scary "call bell champion". I still love my job and even tear every now and then when I know they appreciate it.
And about B, if it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't have an even clearer picture of what I want in future relationships. I probably wouldn't have realized that the problem lies with him and not me. I probably wouldn't have realized how much I have in me to give.
Anyways, back to the main point. I applied for a trip to Cambodia with some of my friends. It will be an 18-day trip. And it's for a good cause. We'll be there to teach English to the locals and also to help them upgrade their school. Yes, the princess is going over to help them build schools.
I figured it would be a good time for me to appreciate things in a different light, to open myself up a little more, and gain a little more life experience. It would be fun! And enriching! Thing is, we'll have to go through interviews.
So this time, if I don't get it, I will never, ever announce to everyone about the things that I want. Haha.
If Cambodia fails, there'll be Bali. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I think I maintained that pretty well...
Now all I need are these to take on the world...
Seriously in love with the luggage. *hint hint*
Note to self: Do not ever believe when people say you're perfect. Because you never was, and never will be. Only believe when people say you're a perfectionist/OCD/neat freak/nerd/germ freak. Because that is WAY more realistic than being perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment