Friday, 25 November 2011

"这么大的世界,这么多的人
我遇见了你,你也遇见了我,挺好"

My take...

"那么大的世界,那么多的人
遇见了却不懂得珍惜, 是大笨蛋!"

Should add this down in 雪燕名言. Lol.

It's your birthday and I actually feel sorry for you. Because when it was mine, I already had more than a dozen wishes by this time. I then realized that you probably had fewer friends than I thought you had. Which makes me feel sorry for you all over again.

But I'm happy, and I'm living life well. Cos I realized you're never the perfect one for me. So it was never my loss, only yours.

I guess it shows... On whether you treasure people around you or not. Cos I know I'm thankful for every soul that stepped into my life. But for you, I guess people could probably tell if you're sincere or not.

Nevertheless, I hope it's nice where you are... Cos you taught me a valuable lesson. You taught me to be stronger than before. And for that, I'm thankful cos now I know I can survive the worse ever without a guy with me. After all, I can always do without the cherry on top... =)

No comments: