Tuesday, 8 November 2011

"没事了 没事吗 坚强得太寂寞..."

One of those crappy days...

Throat hurts. Gaining weight again. And craving for more new clothes.

On the bright side, we went for the interview (for the Cambodia trip thing) today. Really hoping to get it... I need new adventures in my life.

Also, will be going on a photography trip this Sunday morning. It's actually organised by a photography group. Got introduced by a friend. If the people there are nice, I'll probably try and join them for such trips as much as possible. Good chance for me to get to know new people.

And side-track... Is buff the new trend now? Been seeing A LOT of buff guys around in my school. I would salivate but too bad they're all probably younger than me. No more younger guys for me. I need someone who can actually handle me and my crap. Even Sunny is gym-ing and trying to bulk up. Ok. I need to stop thinking about buff guys. Moving on...!

Been looking at a lot of home decor pictures lately. And been looking at what the flea markets overseas offer. If only I live near Long Beach flea market... I'll probably go there every month with tons of stuff to lug home. Soon... I hope...

Anyways, gonna try and head to bed early. Tomorrow's gonna be a long long day...

The day I no longer care, will be the day I've totally let go of you and your shit. I feel that day coming.

No comments: