I'll be starting school in less than 8 hours. Exciting! Hahaha... I really miss my crappy friends. And I'm really glad I'll get to see them again cos they'll distract me from everything that's been going on.
As always, I've decided and I won't change my mind. I've never felt so sure about this until 3 days ago. Letting go of all of this is probably best for me. The sadness, the hurt, it'll all just go away with time. I've deleted/thrown away, everything I can. If only memories could be deleted as easily as pressing the 'delete' button. But I'm not worried. Cos I know I'll meet someone else to replace those memories. And soon, I'll forget how important he used to be.
"Sadness flies away on the wings of time."How very true...
But no matter what happens, I wish him well. Just like how I would wish everyone.
Sometimes, it's funny how life works. It's funny how one sentence spoken could change everything. It's funny how just one different definition could ruin everything. It's funny how life works, really.
Everything happens for a reason. And for that, I'll look forward to everything that'll happen. Bring it on.
And I swear I'm gonna get my director's list back this semester. Nothing is gonna stand in my way... *evil laugh*
Night, everyone... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment