Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Head or Heart?

Head says, "It's not worth taking a risk. What if it all ends badly? You'll just end up getting hurt all over again! You've fought enough. And you're probably wrong about everything you felt! Stop being silly and stop trying to salvage anything! Enough is enough! Give up and save whatever dignity you have left! Give up and get on with your life!"

Heart says, "I feel that you haven't fought enough. Are you sure giving up will make you happy? Are you sure you're willing to do that? Giving up is so not you! There are still plenty of chances. You just need to be braver and try. I know you felt something. I know it's there. Think about it! It's there! I know cos I feel everything you feel, the adrenaline rush, the calm, the ache, the joy. Try and try again! You just have to be more patient! And don't worry about me! I'm tough!"

Why can't I just make a decision now? Why am I so unsure of myself now?

No comments: