Wednesday, 21 September 2011

No longer grieving... =)

I realise the more I talk about it, the less it hurts. It's as if other people shared my grief and took some of it away each time I talk about it.

The journey home was peaceful. I actually walked home looking like someone who had to be somewhere. I had power in my stride... I was almost back to normal... =)

Irene asked if I'd still contact him. I said I would without hesitation. Just because I want to be the gracious one that forgives. Just because he is a good friend after all. Just because I've lost a chance to say "I forgive you" and I don't wanna lose it again. Just because I don't wanna hate. I was a willing party in everything else that happened and I can't solely blame him.

This is, after all, just a minor setback... I've survived worse... I'll survive this...

No comments: