I tried to be brave today by walking the route we took the first time he sent me home. The memories came flooding in and I got reminded of how blind I am and him not being there to guide me anymore. Then I felt the tears. Streaming down my face. I stopped as soon I realised I was crying. And I found out I can actually control myself now.
"He's just a friend..." I keep telling myself. "He's not that important..." "The next guy will be better!"
Writing all these down may seem to depress me and the people around. But in the future, when I look back, I'll realise how I overcame everything. I'll realise how strong I fought. I'll realise how I actually won the losing battle. And I'll be reminded how my lovely friends reacted when they found out, how angry they were for me and the awesome advice they offered.
I'll be fine... In no time... =)
Gotta go do my case study already... Toodles~!
No comments:
Post a Comment