Friday, 26 August 2011

Sob!

I just broke my bedside table lamp! DAMN! I gotta make my way down to IKEA to get a new one soon... I feel blind without it...

Anyways, an entire list of things for me to do around the house tomorrow, if I'm not getting my hair done that is...

1. Wash clothes.
2. Put away school books and notes.
3. Wash fan(s).
4. Wipe all surfaces in my room, and maybe around the house as well.
5. Change bedsheets.
6. Wash wabbit cage.
7. Vacuum floor.
8. Mop floor.
9. If I'm feeling active enough, vacuum again for good measure.
10. Lay down on sofa for a nap till the sweat dries off.
11. Shower. And pamper self by sleeping for 12 hours straight that night.

My hands are so gonna turn rough tomorrow... Kinda prefer getting my hair done... Kinda feel like 黄脸婆 in the making...

No comments: