Saturday, 16 July 2011

Can't help but smile - Part 2

1. B: "I won't let you drive after I get my license."
Me: "Why? But I like driving!"
B: "I'll chauffeur you around... Plus, you're blind at night..."
Me: (-__-)

2. Sun-down syndrome with lovely NYP peeps. =)

3. The easiness I feel when I'm out with my laopos. The fact that I don't need to hide anything and the fact that they're probably the people who know me best.

4. Whenever he's online.

5. Baskin Robbins and Salted Caramel... Still a tie! BR probably wins cos of the decor... It makes me feel (and look) like a kid in an awesome candy store. No, wait. Still a tie cos SC has awesome brownies and waffles... LOL.

6. The times of fishing, prawning, Saboteur and Monopoly deal.

7. When my parents are in their good, crappy mood...

8. Yutong's Lemon Meringue and the duck dishes she prepared... Still drooling at the thought of it...

9. My noticeboard full of postcards and birthday wishes... =)

10. When he knows of my favourite drink and orders it without me saying. When he asked for my opinion about his haircut. When we could talk about everything. When he put his arm around me.

11. The Great Daphne Fall. And the never-ending laughter that came after that.

12. The irreplaceable memories I have with all my loves.

13. How lao-san gets all protective and jealous... Annoys me sometimes... But still funny... =)

14. How lao-er's "don't lame" rocked the world.

15. Lao-da's "what-in-the-world-was-she-thinking" hand gesture and it's multiple meanings.

16. Angry birds peace treaty video and Damn you auto-correct website.

17. The video I took of Yutong... =P

18. Memories from all the trips I've made in the recent years...

More to come... =)

2 comments:

o said...

OMG DELETE TT VIDEO!!! WHY IS IT STILL WITH U !! KNS


side note : PAKTOH WITH GUITARBOY LIAO AH?

Xue Yan said...

Not gonna delete!!! Hahaha...

And NO! Not paktoh-ing!!!