Monday, 20 June 2011

The things I do...

To make myself look better...

1) I put myself through a painful situation again. It's a gamble. But they're guaranteeing that my skin will be back to normal in 6 weeks. I went for the second session today. And it's still as painful as ever and my skin is still as red as ever. It still hurts. Not as bad as the first time... But still... I'm just hoping that the stupid breakouts would go away and never come back...

2)I got my haircut! Back to bangs now... Love it when I don't really have to bother combing my hair. I can just towel dry, finger-comb and leave the house just like that...

To make myself feel better...

Well, let's just say I haven't quite achieved this... I am trying to bury myself in schoolwork now... But I'm still trying to rearrange my priorities... Cos I think I'm socialising too much to concentrate in school...

1) I've been going out with B a lot lately. We meet every week now. And last week, he asked me to go HK with him, cos he has a free ticket and he would pay half of my share. But of course, my mom freaked when I told her so I'm not gonna go... It's a pity and I'm trying to console myself by saying that HK is NOT gonna run away... I mean, I don't mind going alone with a guy friend... But my mom thinks otherwise... And it also made me wonder about out relationship... It confuses me... Just, what are we? And it also irks me that he's still not gonna add me on FB...

2) And cute Japanese guy enters... He's just sooooo nice I feel freaking guilty for letting him wait an hour and a half last night... Cos to me, forgetting about something like that made me wonder if I'm concentrating too much on other people and not him... I know there aren't any obligations. And honestly, I'm not sure why I'm feeling guilty too...

And all these concludes why I'm trying to bury myself in school work to make myself feel better... It takes me away from thinking of all these... I'm trying... But it's hard to pull myself out cos I'm in too deep... I feel responsible... And I feel like a flirt sometimes...

I should just go to bed and concentrate on mugging tomorrow... Oyasuminasai, everyone!

1 comment:

o said...

im rooting for TEAM JAPAN. team bastard just seems double fail LOL