Thursday, 28 April 2011

Strangers, again



Some of you may have seen it on Facebook. Well, I did. A couple of my friends posted this and I thought it kinda reminds me of a certain someone.

In the video, the couple didn't get back together in the end... The guy was just imagining he did.

To me, relationships provide a strange level of comfort, acceptance, trust, happiness and love. And as long as one of those ain't in that relationship, I'll no longer call it a relationship. Heartless, you say? But to me, one missing factor leads to another and to another. I find it pointless to hang onto something/someone if it's just completely based on the fact that I'm used to it/him being there.

It's weird how people can accept their girlfriends/boyfriends all over again even though they've been hurt by them before. It's probably cos their love was stronger than I imagined. Or maybe it's cos they're both so used to having each other around, it's weird not to have them around each other. Or, they could be living out other's expectations of them.

Anyways, my point is, I don't care what your relationship is like. I'm just hoping you could tell me on your own and not having others to tell me. Even though you're probably not gonna read this. And I probably shouldn't question since we're strangers, again...

No comments: