Tuesday, 5 April 2011

4 more days, and 4 more kilos to go...

My body has finally taken a toll on me. I'm suffering from a cold right now. And my face has been exploding. Still not that bad, but bad enough to irritate me. At least I'm losing weight. That's my only consolation.

I hate it here. I hate the weather. I hate the fact that it's humid and making me sweat buckets and thus making me itch like crazy. I hate the fact that my face likes to explode more in the humid weather. And I hate the fact that the air is so dirty it makes my eyes all the more uncomfortable.

I need to see an eye doc after this. My eyes are irritating the hell out of me!!!

Hang in there, XY... Just 4 more days... And 4 more kilos to go to my ideal healthy weight... I shall munch on tomatoes during break time tomorrow...

Yes yes, I keep doing they typo error thing again... Need to go to bed. Now.

No comments: