Saturday, 5 February 2011

Seriously...

What's wrong with being fat? What's wrong with gaining abit of weight? You don't have to say it EVERY SINGLE TIME I see you.

At least I still got my curves. At least I can still see and feel my ribs. At least my tummy is not bulging like yours. At least I'm still healthy, even though I have the asthma-eczema-eye-problem package. I'm still perfectly healthy. At least I have noticeable breasts. At least I have a butt. At least I'm not overweight. At least I'm not like those super skinny people who look like they might break a bone if they slip and fall. At least I'm still a size M (size 8 - UK size).

If you're saying it to entertain yourself and other people, I'm sorry to say it's getting stale. And it's getting on my nerves.

I've never thought putting on weight was a problem. As long as I'm happy, I don't care. But seriously, every single person who said I put on weight is pissing me off.

I swear to god the next CNY, I'm gonna look like a super model. I'm gonna knock your bloody socks off. Every single one of you. I'm gonna laugh in your face cos I lost all that weight.

But of course, I'm gonna try and do it the proper way and not starve myself... Try...

This is just another reason why I absolutely hate CNY...

No comments: