Monday, 17 January 2011

What I do when I'm procrastinating...

1) Youtube - Seriously, Youtube is the WORST thing ever invented. I could get stuck there for HOURS!

2) Blog - Only when I have something extremely huge that I wanna get off my chest.

3) Watch TV - What can I say? HBO's my best friend!

4) Stare into space or outside window - I do this often nowadays... I think it's an 'old people' thing.

5) Play with Lola - And risk getting bitten? Nah, she's behaving now... I think we somehow have this special bond. Different from Tou Tou, but nonetheless, special. And sometimes I feel really sorry for letting her stay in that cage all day. And for not having enough time for her...

6) Facebook - Need I say more?

7) Roll around on bed - For this, you'll need a large bed. I'd recommend your parents' bed.

8) Think about how lazy I've become and yet I'm STILL NOT doing anything to improve - Yup! Being a student is tough!

I think that's about what I do... I really need to try to get back to my books...

1 comment:

Morphus said...

Funny post! Hahaha...jiayou! :)