Tuesday, 18 January 2011

I'm feeling insecure!!!

Mainly cos I haven't seen the final presentation slides for the big day tomorrow. My group mates already showed the teacher our slides and she's ok with it. They actually stayed back today to finish everything. I guess I should relax a little. And trust them more than I should.

Aaaaaahhhh~!

I'm trying! I'm trying!

It's ok, XY... They can do work! You don't have to do everything! You're not their babysitter! You don't have 8 hands and 4 brains! You can BACK OFF a little! You can learn to trust them more! But there's that annoying guy who gives CRAP for our presentations! It's ok! Everyone else is watching over him while he actually does research! But what if they screw up?! It's ok! They won't! But I want my 'A'!!! You will get your 'A'! The teacher's super nice!

Man! That's what's going through my mind right now... That's why I'm feeling insecure... I sound like I have Schizophrenia... LOL!

I am SOOO gonna go through every single slide when I get them tonight...

No comments: