Got inspired by May May... Decided I should do something similar to remind myself of how lucky I am...
Here goes...
1. The Japan trip - I haven't found anyone to exchange the attachment period. But heck, I'm going anyways.
2. The weather in Japan - It'll be SPRING! What more can I say?!
3. Sunflowers bloom
4. Next conversation with the lovelies
5. Semestral holidays
6. Blue blue skies and white white clouds
7. Swallows flying around out my window
8. More laughter
9. Spring cleaning
10. The next shopping trip
11. Meetups with more lovelies during CNY
12. Seeing him again - Yes, I scored a "date". Not exactly one, but an outing, nonetheless...
13. Purple Ray-bans - I've found the pair that I want. And it's $260... I'll say "Hi" to it next month! Probably...
14. A day of slacking and Sims 3
15. The end of projects - It's near!!!
16. iPhone!
17. HK! - Alone or with Mom...!
That's all I can think of right now... I should go take a shower and get back into bed for more sleep... =)
Night, people!
No comments:
Post a Comment